Orbea Alma H30 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Alma H30 is an alloy hardtail that’s a blast to ride in your local trails. It is an XC bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Alma H30 is an alloy hardtail that’s a blast to ride in your local trails. It is an XC bike at its heart, that can climb like a goat. The RockShox fork gives 100mm travel to add control in tough terrain. Shimano’s super reliable SLX/XT drivetrain gives you the shifting performance you need, while the hydraulic disc brakes are powerful in any weather condition. The 27.5” wheels are quick to get up to speed and offer nimble handling.
- Hydroformed and triple butted alloy frame is lightweight
- RockShox Recon RL fork has 100mm travel and remote lockout
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc brakes are powerful in any weather
- Tubeless ready wheels make for an easy upgrade
- Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colours: Blue/Black, Orange/Black, Black, Black/Pistachio
- The Orbea Alma H30 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Alma is for the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
4x4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the rider's weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a fourth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels, Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 Degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling and precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Alma Hydro 2018 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon RL 100 Air Remote|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Slx 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX M7000|
|Rims:||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub:||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Hub:||Mach1 Traxx 21c Tubeless Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-II 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Prowheel Claw-551-TT 26x36t|
|Cassette:||Sun Race 11-40t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.