Orbea Alma M-LTD 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.
Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the riders weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
- Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
The Orbea Alma M-LTD 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Alma 27 OMR 2017 Boost Taper PF DCR 15X110
Fork: H.17 27" SPIRIT Q15x110 CARBO
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: FSA K-Force Flat 700mm Di2 ready
Stem: FSA K-Force OS-100 CSI
Shifters: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1 Eagle Gold
Chainset: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed
Cassette: SRAM XX1 XG-1299 Eagle 11-50t 12-Speed
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed
Front Brake: Avid Ultimate Carbon Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Avid Ultimate Carbon Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon TL 6-Bolt
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Front - Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Rear
Seatpost: FSA K-Force Light SB0 27.2x400mm Di2
Pedals: Not Included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.