Orbea Alma M-Pro 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Alma is for the the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
- 4X4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the riders weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a forth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
- BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels. Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
- Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
The Orbea Alma M-Pro 29 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Alma 29 OMR 2017 Boost Taper PF DCR 15X110
Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: FSA SL-K Flat 700mm Di2 ready
Stem: FSA SL-K
Shifters: Shimano XT Di2 M8050
Front Mech: Shimano XT Di2 M8070 34-38t
Rear Mech: Shimano XT Di2 GS Shadow Plus
Chainset: Shimano XT M8000-B2 26x36t
Cassette: Shimano SLX M7000 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: Shimano HG701
Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Front - Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Rear
Seatpost: FSA S-LK Di2 compatible 27,2x400mm
Pedals: Not Included