Orbea Alma M15 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Alma M15 is a hardtail XC bike that’ll set off your racing spirits. The super lightweight ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Alma M15 is a hardtail XC bike that’ll set off your racing spirits. The super lightweight carbon frame is stiff and efficient, and combined with the SRAM XO1 Eagle 12 speed drivetrain, can climb the most difficult ascents. The Fox Factory fork has super slippery Kashima coating, which gives the 100mm travel a silky action. The 29er Mavic Crossmax wheels are super strong, yet lightweight, giving you confident rolling, and offer stable handling.
- Carbon OMP frame is super lightweight
- Fox 32 SC Factory fork has 100mm of smooth Kashima travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers super wide gearing
- SRAM X1 Carbon chainset increased power transfer
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Mavic Crossmax wheels are lightweight and strong
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Mint/Black, Luna, Black/Silver, Red/Blue
- The Orbea Alma M15 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Alma is for the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
4x4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the rider's weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a fourth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels, Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 Degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling and precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Alma Carbon OMR 2017 Boost Taper PF DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride|
|Bars:||Race Face Ride Flat 710mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride 27.2x375mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 Carbon Boost 34t|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.