Orbea Alma M25 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A swift XC racing bike. The Orbea Alma M25 combines a super lightweight carbon hardtail frame with s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A swift XC racing bike. The Orbea Alma M25 combines a super lightweight carbon hardtail frame with superb components to create a bike that’ll conquer your local trails as well as get you racing at your best. A Fox fork with 100mm travel boost confidence and control during descents, while the SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain delivers all the gear range you could ask for. Mavic Crossmax wheels are reliable, keeping you rolling straight. They are 29er wheels, offering fast acceleration and easy rolling over larger terrain.
- Carbon OMP frame is super lightweight
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance fork has 100mm travel for challenging terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers super wide gearing
- Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc brakes are powerful in any weather
- Mavic Crossmax wheels are strong and lightweight
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Green, Black/Orange, Black/Mint
- The Orbea Alma M25 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Alma is for the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
4x4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the rider's weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a fourth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels, Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 Degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling and precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Alma Carbon OMP 2018 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Performace 100 Remote QR15x110|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-II Flat 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Crossmax NT TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Ride 27.2x375mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM Stylo Eagle Boost 34t|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.