Orbea Avant H40 Flatbar 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid road riding that won’t break the bank. The Orbea Avant H40 Flatbar is a sportive bike that’s p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid road riding that won’t break the bank. The Orbea Avant H40 Flatbar is a sportive bike that’s perfect for commuting and training, giving you a lightweight alloy frame and comfortable geometry. The Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain has super smooth shifting, and a wide range of easy gearing thanks to the triple chainring chainset and 11-32t cassette.
- Hydroformed and triple butted aluminium frame is lightweight, yet strong
- Fork has carbon blades and alloy steerer for balanced weight and strength
- Shimano Tiagra 3x10 speed drivetrain has smooth shifting
- Triple chainset and 11-32t cassette makes climbing easy
- Shimano R-501 wheels are quick-rolling
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colours: Black/Anthracite/Green, White/Black/Blue, Black/Red/White, Blue/Green, Black/Pink/Jade
- The Orbea Avant H40 is available with 0% APR finance
You knew when you planned the ride it would be a long day - a route stacked with grinding climbs and twisting descents, terrible roads with a good amount of who-knows-what-else thrown in. These rides aren’t most people’s idea of fun, but they sure are memorable, monumental, challenging. Is that why you keep going? You suck down another coffee and pull on your shoe covers to hold the weather at bay, it’s going to clear out and warm up in a few hours... Probably. Grab your Avant and do a quick check before rolling into the morning mist. No other machine could better help you endure the hours of rough, exhausting conditions ahead. It’s going to be a long day - and you love it.
Dynamic Structure Comfort - Structure, tubing shapes and frame design are elemental to building a comfortable frame that helps reduce muscle fatigue. Avant's Dynamic Structure provides a smooth, light ride without bulky compromises like tubing inserts and elastomers. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads. The sensation is subtle - but it is noticeable and can be tested.
Efficiency - The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Avant Fork - The Avant fork uses a shallower, rounded-blade profile and longer fork legs to offer the best combination of elasticity, tire clearance and torsional stiffness. The increased axle-to-crown height is offset by a shorter headtube to maintain stack measurements and improve aesthetics.
Orbea Endurance Geometry - Avant Endurance Geometry is born from years of analyzing how ergonomics can help you ride further. Unlike a racing geometry that is focused on aerodynamics, endurance ergonomics result in a bike that is easier to ride and increases stamina. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort. And more comfort means longer rides.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Avant Hydro, hydroformed triple butted aluminum, headset 1-1/8", BB 68mm - BSC English , internal cable routing, 130 OLD, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|Fork:||Avant carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube.|
|Headset:||1-1/8" Semi-Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|Front Brake:||Orbea OC-II|
|Rear Brake:||Orbea OC-II|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4703|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rims:||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Front Hub:||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano R-501 Clincher|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Kriterium 700x25 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra 4703 30x39x50t|
|Chain:||KMC X10-1 EPT|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-32t 10-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.