Orbea Carpe 40 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable and stylish, the Orbea Carpe 40 is a hybrid bike to enjoy daily. It makes for an excelle... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Comfortable and stylish, the Orbea Carpe 40 is a hybrid bike to enjoy daily. It makes for an excellent commuter or weekend canal cruiser.
A comfortable and upright alloy frame gives a great position for city riding. It’s lightweight, and can take the bumps of everyday riding and commuting. It has quick release dropouts for easy maintenance, and the rack mounts and mudguards mounts allow you to make your Carpe more versatile for wet weather riding and transporting goods.
The Shimano 1x7 speed drivetrain gives simplicity to changing gears, and reliable shifting. To slow you down and giving speed control at your fingertips are Shimano mechanical disc brakes, which work just as well in the wet as in the dry.
For rolling duties, the Kenda 700x32c tyres give a balance between minimal resistance and urban comfort.
The streets await, with the Orbea Carpe 40.
- Comfortable alloy frame with disc brake mounts, rack and mudguard mounts
- Hi-Tensile steel fork for direct steering with disc brake mounts
- 1x7 speed Shimano drivetrain gives simple town-specific gearing
- Shimano Mechanical disc brakes offer consistent braking performance
- Kenda 700x32c tyres are fast rolling
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Size: Small, Medium, Large X Large
- Colours: Black, Green/Red, Anthracite, Yellow
- The Orbea Carpe 40 is available on 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Fork:||Orbea Hi-Ten Disc International Standar|
|Stem:||Orbea Black Adjustable|
|Bars:||Orbea City Riser Alu 560mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano TX805 Mechanical Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano TX805 Mechanical Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano TY300|
|Rims:||Orbea Airline Corsa Disc 700X19c|
|Front Hub:||Orbea Airline Corsa Disc 700X19c|
|Rear Hub:||Orbea Airline Corsa Disc 700X19c|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1098 700x32 Reflective Logo|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1098 700x32 Reflective Logo|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Pioneer Prowheel 42t|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ31 14-34t 7-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orbea Carpe 40 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Good bike, just a little on the heavy side. Also the breaks are a little too stiff not allowing the wheels to free wheeling. Hopefully when the break pads wear a little it will get smoother.
Good bike, just a little on the heavy side. Also the breaks are a little too stiff not allowing the wheels to free wheeling. Hopefully when the break pads wear a little it will get smoother.Close review
Orbea Carpe is the perfect solution. Solid and reliable, it performs very well in wet conditions and that's all I wanted from an urban bike I mostly use to cycle to work on a daily basis.
Orbea Carpe is the perfect solution. Solid and reliable, it performs very well in wet conditions and that's all I wanted from an urban bike I mostly use to cycle to work on a daily basis.Close review