Orbea Comfort 22 Pack 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Comfort 22 Pack is a sport classic bike that makes city riding that much more enjoyable. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Comfort 22 Pack is a sport classic bike that makes city riding that much more enjoyable. The alloy frame is lightweight and features a step-through design for easy mounting and dismounting in town. Shimano Altus drivetrain comes with a triple chainset up front and 9 speeds in the rear, delivering a wide range to take on long and short distances alike. For commuting convenience, the Pack includes a rear rack to store your essentials, mudguards to keep you clean, and front and rear lights so you can keep safe on the roads.
- Lightweight alloy frame with step-through design gives comfortable riding position
- Internal cable routing keeps cables neat
- SR Suntour fork has 75mm travel for extra control and comfort
- Shimano Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain gives wide gearing for town and country riding
- Shimano V-brakes are powerful for easy speed control
- Kenda 1.65” reflective tyres balance speed and comfort
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Anthracite/Orange, Blue/Green, Grey/Garnet
- The Orbea Comfort 22 Pack is available with 0% APR finance
If what you’re looking for is a bike with a comfortable position for excursions and getting around the city, you’ll love Orbea’s Comfort model.
Think about what you’re going to do, and you’ll know which frame you need!
- Rear Carrier - Portabultos De Acero Para Ruedas De 26 Y 28 Black
- Mudguard - SKS 28"
- Front Light
- Rear Light
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Comfort Mid Bar|
|Fork:||SR Suntour M3030 75mm V-Brake QR|
|Stem:||Orbea Adjustable Alu|
|Bars:||Orbea City Riser Alu 640mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano T4000 V-Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano T4000 V-Brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus M370 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano STEF 65 4-finger|
|Rims:||Orbea Scorpion DW|
|Front Hub:||Orbea Scorpion DW|
|Rear Hub:||Orbea Scorpion DW|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K935 1,65" Reflex|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K935 1,65" Reflex|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano M371 26x36x48t w/CG|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53 9-Speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11-36 9-Speed|