Orbea Gain D50 2020 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Gain D50 was built to enhance your ride, not dominate it. The Enough Power and Enough Ener... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Orbea Gain D50 was built to enhance your ride, not dominate it. The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sportive and rideable road bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometres. System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek. There are no bulky components to reduce the riding experience, distractions have been minimized so it’s just you, Gain and the hours ahead.
- Orbea Gain 6000 series aluminium alloy frame with fully integrated battery
- Carbon fork with flat mount disc brake
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano Claris disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Green/Red, Black, White, Turquoise/Orange
- The Orbea Gain D50 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Ebikemotion X35, rear hub drive, 40Nm
- Battery: Ebikemotion 36v downtube integrated battery pack
- User Interface / Display: iWoc One top tube button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth smart phone app
Mode Button - Save space on your handlebar for a GPS if you wish, or ride without clutter. Gain’s control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface, you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge. Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
Internal Battery - The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest and most discreet unit. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike.
Drive System - The heart of Gain, the rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a push.
C.a.n. Integration - Gain doesn’t require a multitude of wires, ports or accessories. The CAN (Controller Area Network) bus port provides a single interface for charging, system diagnosis or attaching the external backup battery.
PAS Sensor - Gain’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with our effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lock ring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly.
App - A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enable deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making Gain an even more valuable tool.
Versatile - The new carbon frame includes the same integration features other Orbea carbon frames have, plus the complexity of also fully integrating the motor power cable and the P.A.S. sensor.
Mavic - In order to bring the best quality built, we´ve teamed up with Mavic and brought their bestsellers into the Gain family; the Aksium Elite and Cosmic Carbon wheels.
Tyre Clearance - The move to wider tires is happening everywhere, with even road racers opting for the comfort and lower rolling resistance of 25C or 28C tyres. To make Gain even more versatile it is possible to mount most 40C tyres, either with clincher or tubeless.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Orbea Gain Hydro, Aluminum 6000 series, Orbea Tube Shaping, Flat Mount Disc Brakes, 135x9 QR, Carrier and Mudguards compatible, max 700x40C, Inner Cable routing, Ebikemotion X35 specific, integrated battery, in|
|Fork:||Speed 400mm Carbon Flat mount|
|Stem:||OC1 Road -6º|
|Bars:||OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris FD-R2000-F|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris ST-R2000|
|Front Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28|
|Seat Post:||OC2 27.2 Offset 20|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris R2000 34x50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50 11-32t 8-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Battery (Wh):||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+|
|Motor:||Ebikemotion X35 25kmh|
|User Interface:||OC w/ANT+ (with OC2 Road Stem)|