Orbea Loki 27+ H20 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description In Norse mythology, Loki is a trickster god. He is a shape shifter and in different stories he assum... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Hydroformed - We manipulate the shapes and wall-thickness of our aluminium tubing to increase strength and resistance to unwanted flex. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in the middle of the tubes, away from the stress of the joints and the weld zones. Using aluminium technologies as advanced as our carbon manufacturing ensures our aluminum bikes are never second-best.
- Boost - 430mm chain stays make Loki quick, stiff and responsive. Increasing rear axle spacing to 148mm over the 142mm standard moves the chainline outboard by 3mm, increasing the space available at the bottom bracket.
- Digit - It's not a dropper post - it's a quick adjust post. The patented Orbea Digit Post makes it significantly quicker and easier to stop and adjust saddle height during a ride.
The Orbea Loki 27+ H20 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Hydroformed triple butted alloy. Double duty 29" & 27.5+ design. Boost 12x148 rear axle. Trail III geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG 05.
Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL 100 Air Q15x110 Boost
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: Orbea OC-II Riser 760mm
Stem: Race Face Ride
Shifters: SRAM NX X-Actuation
Rear Mech: SRAM NX X-Horizon Gold
Chainset: SRAM NX GXP X-SYNC 30t Boost
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Orbea Hypno Disc
Tyres: Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo Front - Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo Rear
Seatpost: Orbea Digit 31.6x400mm
Pedals: Not Included