Orbea MX 20 Park 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For commuting and easy canal cruises, the Orbea MX 20 Park is a tough bike to beat, with its full-le... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For commuting and easy canal cruises, the Orbea MX 20 Park is a tough bike to beat, with its full-length mudguards and front and rear lights, keeping your child clean and seen. The lightweight alloy frame means handling the bike is easy, and your kid will never have an issue picking it up when needed. A Shimano drivetrain gives plenty of gears so you child will have a gear for any situation.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame is easy to handle
- Robust Hi-Ten steel fork steers accurately
- Shimano Altus 1x7 speed drivetrain shifts smoothly
- Powerful V-brakes make speed control easy
- Components optimised for children
- Fast rolling Kenda tyres
- Full-length mudguards, and front and rear lights keep kids clean and seen
- Sizes: ages 7-10 years
- Colours: Green/Yellow
- The Orbea MX 20 Park is available with 0% APR finance
We know the feeling… we all want our kids to fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling. We want to ride with a smiling face next to us rather than watch our mini-friends struggle with an oversized, heavy, low-quality toy. With Orbea’s MX Kids lineup, finding a real machine like yours that is scaled down for small riders becomes a reality. MX Kids bikes are among the lightest on the market and make use of smaller brake levers, saddles and pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t only for adults. Multiple wheel sizes, many configurations and, most importantly, a few colour options make MX Kids the best catalyst for a growing passion. Nurturing a love of riding requires an investment and your child understands the significance of riding a bike just like yours. And with frames designed to last a lifetime, Your MX Kids bike will be ready for more kids whenever you are. But don’t rush, enjoy your MX Kids bike together as long as you can before the moment slips away.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
|Frame:||Orbea MX 20 Alu|
|Fork:||Orbea Hi-Ten 20"|
|Bars:||Orbea Riser 540mm|
|Front Brake:||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Rims:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Front Hub:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Rear Hub:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 841 20x1.75 reflective tape|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 841 20x1.75 reflective tape|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC 27.2x250mm|
|Chainset:||Alloy 36t (127)|
|Cassette:||Shimano TZ31 14-34t 7-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.