Orbea MX 20 Team 2018 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea MX 20 Team is a bike that’ll set your kid’s cycling passion soaring. It features a lightwe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Orbea MX 20 Team is a bike that’ll set your kid’s cycling passion soaring. It features a lightweight alloy frame that mirrors Orbea’s adult bikes, which is super easy to handle. The Shimano 8 speed drivetrain gives super smooth shifting, while the powerful V-brakes keep your kid in control over their speed.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame is easy to handle
- Robust alloy fork steers accurately
- Shimano Altus 1x8 speed drivetrain shifts smoothly and has wide range cassette
- Powerful V-brakes make speed control easy
- Knobbly Kenda tyres grip in all terrain
- Components optimised for children
- Sizes: ages 7-10 years
- Colours: Blue/Pink, Black/Green, Red/White
- The Orbea MX 20 Team is available with 0% APR finance
We know the feeling… we all want our kids to fall in love with the freedom and joy of cycling. We want to ride with a smiling face next to us rather than watch our mini-friends struggle with an oversized, heavy, low-quality toy. With Orbea’s MX Kids lineup, finding a real machine like yours that is scaled down for small riders becomes a reality. MX Kids bikes are among the lightest on the market and make use of smaller brake levers, saddles and pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t only for adults. Multiple wheel sizes, many configurations and, most importantly, a few colour options make MX Kids the best catalyst for a growing passion. Nurturing a love of riding requires an investment and your child understands the significance of riding a bike just like yours. And with frames designed to last a lifetime, Your MX Kids bike will be ready for more kids whenever you are. But don’t rush, enjoy your MX Kids bike together as long as you can before the moment slips away.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea MX 20 Alu|
|Fork:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-I Riser 540mm|
|Front Brake:||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M310|
|Rims:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Front Hub:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Rear Hub:||Orbea Alu 20"|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda 1047 20x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda 1047 20x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC 27.2x250mm|
|Chainset:||Alloy 34t (127)|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53 9-Speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG31 11-34t 8-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orbea MX 20 Team 2018 - Kids Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Good quality bike. My son is tall for his age so had to raid the seat but fits the bike well and will get a good few years of usage on this bike. He loves it and has already covered 5miles on it in one day
Good quality bike. My son is tall for his age so had to raid the seat but fits the bike well and will get a good few years of usage on this bike. He loves it and has already covered 5miles on it in one dayClose review