Orbea MX 40 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get ready for off-road adventure. The Orbea MX 40 is a hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for ridi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get ready for off-road adventure. The Orbea MX 40 is a hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for riding gravel tracks and cycle paths. Offering a comfortable upright riding position, the MX 40 is a versatile MTB for leisure cycling and commuting.
- Aluminium alloy frame with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Compatible with rear luggage rack
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Orange, Blue/Red, Black/Turquoise/Red, Pistachio/Black, Red/Black
- The Orbea MX 40 is available with 0% APR finance
Technologically speaking, MX bikes are especially innovative. Below, we’ll explain the technological concepts and details behind Orbea’s MX line. They’re real fun machines.
MX Compact Geometry: Ergonomics with small changes and huge improvements for riding fun. The pedalling position is more upright, reducing fatigue and giving more control over the bike. This is an important point if you're a rider who doesn't plan to race but you still want to have a good time.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Orbea MX Alu only disc|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM RL-Coil 100mm QR|
|Bars:||Orbea OC-I Riser 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus M2000 31,8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M592 Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus M2000|
|Rims:||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Front Hub:||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano MT100 22x30x40t|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53 9-Speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG200 11-36 9-Speed|