Orbea MX 40 Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea MX 40 is a great value performance hardtail mountain bike that is a lot of fun to ride. Wi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Orbea MX 40 is a great value performance hardtail mountain bike that is a lot of fun to ride. With a lightweight aluminium alloy frame, a 2x Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, the MX is ready to hit the trails.
- 6061 alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Size specific 27.5” or 29” wheels for the best fit
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Orbea MX 40 is available with 0% APR finance
Technologically speaking, MX bikes are especially innovative. Below, we’ll explain the technological concepts and details behind Orbea’s MX line. They’re real fun machines.
MX only uses hydraulic disc brake systems because of their power, reliability and low maintenance. Better lever feel and increased stopping power will make your rides safer and more fun
The AL6061 frame tubing of the MX is carefully shaped and manipulated to put strength where it’s needed without unnecessary weight.
Internal Cable Routing not only gives a cleaner appearance, it takes advantage of full-length cable housing for great performance with lower maintenance.
MX is loaded with features that help ensure longer life: Sealed headset and BB bearings, a replaceable derailleur hanger, painted and assembled in the EU, all with the Orbea Lifetime Warranty.
MX is compatible with your riding style. The patented Orbea Digit quick-adjust seat post fits perfectly, and mounting points for racks make increasing carrying capacity a breeze.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Orbea MX Alloy only disc|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT 30 Coil 100mm QR|
|Headset:||VP-Z104PD 1-1/8" Semi-Cartridge|
|Stem:||Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º|
|Bars:||Alloy Flat 31.8mm 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano M2020 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio M3100 SGS Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano Alivio SL-M3100|
|Rims:||Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2.35" 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K1153 2.35" 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||Alloy 27.2 Offset 0|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal 2058 DRN|
|Chainset:||Alloy forged 22x36t 9S|
|Chain:||Shimano HG53 9-Speed|
|Cassette:||Sun Race CSM989 11-36t 9-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flats|