Orbea Occam AM H10 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information To get the most out of the trails, you need a bike that’s capable of keeping up. The Orbea Occam AM ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
To get the most out of the trails, you need a bike that’s capable of keeping up. The Orbea Occam AM H10 is a 150mm full sus MTB that can get you to the top of the mountain easily, and give you the freedom to rip on the way down.
The Occam AM frame has hydroformed tubing that’s been triple butted to reduce material in places where it’s not needed, while maintaining the strength to take abuse on the trails. The frame features Boost 12x148mm spacing to keep the rear nice and short for nimble handling and greater tyre clearance. It has 150mm travel, plenty for tackling near any trail. It is controlled by a Fox Float DPS Performance rear shock with 3-position compression settings.
To match the rear, a Fox 34 Float Performance fork comes with 150mm travel and is superb at taming the trail with its 3-position compression settings and Boot 15x110mm spacing.
For super easy climbing, there’s no better than SRAM’s GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain. It delivers a full 500% gear range so even the steepest or longest climbs seem like child’s play. Making sure you have all the stopping power you need are a pair of Shimano XT disc brakes, giving reliable and consistent power.
The DT Swiss M-1900 Spline wheelset is robust and wide, giving the Maxxis tyres an excellent platform, which in turn delivers greater traction.
The mountains beckon, go head out with the Orbea Occam AM H10.
- Occam AM Hydro Triple Butted alloy frame with 150mm travel and Boost 12x148mm spacing
- Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position Evol rear shock controls the rear suspension
- Fox 34 Float Performance with 150mm of supple travel and Boost 15x110mm spacing
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain delivers massive 500% gearing
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable, consistent stopping power
- DT Swiss M-1900 Spline wheelset is robust and tubeless ready
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Turquoise/Black, Black/Orange/Pistachio
- The Orbea Occam AM H10 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Occam AM 2018 Hydro Triple Butted 150mm travel 27.5 C-Boost 12x148 PF|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performace 150 3-Position QR15x110|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance 3-Position custom tune 210x55mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Bars:||Race Face Aeffect 35mm Riser 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||DT M-1900 Spline TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Front Hub:||DT M-1900 Spline TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Rear Hub:||DT M-1900 Spline TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2,40" TLR 60 Tpi Exo Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 2.40" 60 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1-1400 Boost 32t|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.