Orbea Occam AM M10 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If all mountain riding is what you’re doing, then the full sus Orbea Occam AM M10 is your bike. It’s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If all mountain riding is what you’re doing, then the full sus Orbea Occam AM M10 is your bike. It’s built for riding all over the mountain, on MTB trails that will challenge the most experienced riders.
The Occam AM carbon frame is super lightweight and robust, proving as much with a lifetime warranty. It features a new suspension system developed through Orbea’s Advanced Dynamics process. Their UFO technology eliminates the need for a rear pivot, rather relying on flexible stays to deliver the small amount of movement necessary to active the shock. This has allowed Orbea to achieve a low frame weight of 1.99kg (without shock) which is nearing XC level lightness on a fully capable all-mountain bike.
It has been kept up to date with modern low, long and slack geometry and Boost 12x148mm spacing. A Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol rear shock allows the 150mm rear travel to work its magic with slippery Kashima coating. Up front is a matching 150mm Fox 34 Float Factory fork with Fit4 damper that delivers superb bump absorption. It also has Boost spacing with a 15x110mm thru-axle.
For super easy climbing, there’s no better than SRAM’s GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain. It delivers a full 500% gear range to make even the steepest or longest climbs seem like child’s play. Making sure you have all the stopping power you need are a pair of Shimano XT disc brakes, giving reliable and consistent power.
The robust, yet lightweight DT Swiss M-1700 Spline wheelset is reliable and engages quickly, helping you get up and down the mountain. The wheels are shorn in Maxxis tyres, with a fast-rolling Ardent in the rear and grippy High Roller II up front.
Hitting the mountain has never been so much fun as with the Orbea Occam AM M10.
- Occam AM Carbon frame with 150mm travel, UFO suspension and Boost 12x148
- Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima rear shock controls the rear suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory 150mm Fit4 damper fork with Kashima coating Boost 15x110mm spacing
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain delivers massive 500% gearing
- Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and reliable braking performance
- DT Swiss M-1700 Spline wheelset is strong and lightweight
- Orbea Lifetime Warranty
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Red/Black, Mint/Black
- The Orbea Occam AM M10 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Occam AM 2018 OMR 150mm travel UFO 27.5 Boost 12x148 PF|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory 150 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Aeffect 35mm interface|
|Bars:||Race Face Aeffect 35mm Riser 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||DT M-1700 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Front Hub:||DT M-1700 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Rear Hub:||DT M-1700 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 2,40" TLR 60 Tpi Exo Dual|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller II 2.40" 60 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1-1400 Boost 32t|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.