Orbea Oiz M-Team 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For a racing XC bike, look no further than the Orbea Oiz M-Team. It features a super lightweight car... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For a racing XC bike, look no further than the Orbea Oiz M-Team. It features a super lightweight carbon full suspension frame, delivering a highly efficient 95mm travel, getting you up ascents and back down with ease. Shimano’s XTR drivetrain has proven time and again of its reliability and performance, giving you that race advantage. Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon wheels are fantastic, balancing weight and strength, and in 29er size, deliver stable handling.
- Lightweight Carbon OMR frame has 95mm of efficient travel
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory has 100mm travel, Kashima coating and remote lockout
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock has remote lockout
- Shimano XTR 2x11 speed drivetrain gives legendary performance
- Shimano XTR race disc brakes are lightweight and powerful
- Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon wheels are super lightweight and strong
- FSA K-Force carbon finishing kit gives fantastic feel
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Mint/Black, Black/Silver
- The Orbea Oiz M-Team 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed
The kind of lung-burning, cross-country efficiency that is expected from a racing bike, matched with DNA that devours rough terrain and leaves traditional hardtails behind. Lap after lap, Oiz responds eagerly to each climb, every rocky, root-filled descent, pushing you to ride faster. Oiz is the ultimate advantage – not a machine that rides in the middle of the pack – Oiz was Born to Win.
Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Oiz Carbon 27" OMR 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Remote Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 165x38mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||FSA K-Force OS-100 CSI|
|Bars:||FSA K-Force Flat 700mm Di2 compatible|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XTR Race M9000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XTR Race M9000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR M9000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano XTR M9000|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon TL 6-Bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||FSA K-Force Light SB0 31,6x400mm Di2 compatible|
|Chainset:||Shimano XTR M9020-B1 32t|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT M8000 11-46t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.