Orbea Oiz M10 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed.T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Images for illustrative purposes only, 29er model shown.
- Monocoque Carbon - Oiz uses the most technologically advanced carbon construction available to make the most sophisticated frame possible. Engineering a frame that uses as much carbon as possible of course saves weight but it also contributes to the sophistication and refinement of Oiz. Features like UFO and Tensegrity take full advantage of carbon's capabilities and put Oiz in a category by itself.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
- Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never in a full suspension bike.
|Frame:||Orbea Oiz Carbon 27" OMR 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Remote Adjust Kashima 165x38mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Bars:||FSA SL-K Flat 700mm Di2 ready|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT M8020 Direct mount|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR M9000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT M8000 I-Spec|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||FSA SL-K SB0 31,6x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT M8000-B2 26x36t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano HG701|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT M8000 11-42t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.