Orbea Oiz M10 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s hard not to go fast on the Orbea Oiz M10 XC mountain bike. The super lightweight carbon full su... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
It’s hard not to go fast on the Orbea Oiz M10 XC mountain bike. The super lightweight carbon full suspension frame has 95mm of efficient travel and is matchd to a 100mm travel fork. Fox factory suspension is found both front and rear, complete with slippery Kashima coating. Making sure the climbs are a breeze, SRAM offers 12 gears with its Eagle drivetrain. Mavic Crossmax Elite wheels are fantastic, balancing weight and strength, and in 27.5” size, deliver nimble handling.
- Lightweight Carbon OMR frame has 95mm of efficient travel
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory has 100mm travel, Kashima coating and remote lockout
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock has remote lockout
- SRAM XO1/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain is slick shifting with a massive range
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Mavic Crossmax Elite wheels are robust for greater control
- FSA SL-K carbon finishing kit completes the race level build
- Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colours: Mint/Black, Black/Silver
- The Orbea Oiz M10 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed
The kind of lung-burning, cross-country efficiency that is expected from a racing bike, matched with DNA that devours rough terrain and leaves traditional hardtails behind. Lap after lap, Oiz responds eagerly to each climb, every rocky, root-filled descent, pushing you to ride faster. Oiz is the ultimate advantage – not a machine that rides in the middle of the pack – Oiz was Born to Win.
Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Oiz Carbon 27" OMR 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Remote Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 165x38mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Bars:||FSA SL-K Flat 700mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle Gold|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo|
|Seat Post:||FSA SL-K SB0 31,6x400mm Di2 compatible|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1 Carbon Boost 34t|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.