Orbea Oiz M10 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed.The kind of lung-burning, cross-country efficiency that is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Monocoque Carbon - Oiz uses the most technologically advanced carbon construction available to make the most sophisticated frame possible. Engineering a frame that uses as much carbon as possible of course saves weight but it also contributes to the sophistication and refinement of Oiz. Features like UFO and Tensegrity take full advantage of carbon's capabilities and put Oiz in a category by itself.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
- Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
- UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never in a full suspension bike.
The Orbea Oiz M10 29" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Orbea Oiz Carbon 29" OMR 2017 Boost Press Fit Taper DCR
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Remote Adjust Kashima 165x38mm
Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj QR15x110 Kashima
Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
Bars: FSA SL-K Flat 700mm Di2 ready
Stem: FSA SL-K
Front Mech: Shimano XT M8020 Direct mount
Rear Mech: Shimano XTR M9000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
Shifters Shimano XT M8000 I-Spec
Chainset: Shimano XT M8000-B2 26x36t
Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 11-42t 11-Speed
Chain: Shimano HG701
Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc
Rims: Mavic Crossmax Elite TL 6-Bolt
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Front,
Maxxis Ikon 2.20" TLR 120 TPI 3C Exo Rear
Seatpost: FSA SL-K SB0 31,6x400mm
Pedals: Not Included