Orbea Orca M20i LTD-D 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information To stay ahead of the pack, the Orbea Orca M20i LTD-D is the race bike for you. A super lightweight c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
To stay ahead of the pack, the Orbea Orca M20i LTD-D is the race bike for you. A super lightweight carbon frame forms the basis to put the power down, allowing zero wasted watts, and combines with the DT PRC 1400 Spline carbon wheels to deliver fantastic forward progress. A Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain gives lightning fast shifts whenever you ask, while the Ultegra disc brakes haul you down from speed in any weather.
- Orca carbon OMR monocoque frame is super lightweight and stiff
- OMR carbon fork features a carbon steerer for lighter weight
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain offers lightning quick shifts
- Shimano Ultegra disc brakes give excellent all weather control
- DT PRC 1400 Spline carbon wheels are super lightweight and fast
- Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 25c tyres are swift and robust
- Carbon FSA finishing kit gives premium touch
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colours: White/Black, Black/Blue, Blue/Black, Black/Green, Red Team, Blue Team
- The Orbea Orca M20i LTD-D is available with 0% APR finance
There are plenty of great bikes that offer flexibility, a relaxed, neutral position and mellow handling. Orca is not one of them – Orca is designed for the guy who has already ridden 6000kms in February and can somehow sustain 500 watts in the middle of winter. The guy whose legs look like they are chiselled directly from the local mountains, the guy you have NEVER beaten, and is always ready to make the pace. Orca is for professionals, hardmen, hardwomen and dedicated weirdos that have never even consider quitting early. Orca is for riders who spend so much time talking about watts and training that you wouldn’t dream of inviting them to your party, and they wouldn’t come anyway because it’s past their bedtime. Orca isn’t for everyone – Do you want to be fast?
Dynamic Structure Stiffness - The Large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly to more watts on the road and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
Smoothness - External forces on the frame - cornering stresses or vibration from rough roads - have an effect on control and traction. The seat stays of the new Orca are thinner, the cross-sections and diameters reduced to give maximum traction and control over rough surfaces without compromising global rigidity. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seat stays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads.
Freeflow - Rotation of the spokes and today's wider rims and tires approaching from behind the fork (against the flow of wind as the wheel spins) creates a high pressure/high drag zone. Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from the area to reduce pressure and turbulence. Notmal directional aerodynamics remain unchanged but the bike gets faster because the airspace inside the freeflow fork blades is less chaotic.
Orbea Road Racing Geometry - Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing bikes and is the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. The position is aggressive to maximize body aerodynamics and efficiency. Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to put more power to the road with every pedal stroke, and more power means more speed.
Please Note: Image is for display purposes only. Please refer to bike specifications for accurate bike information.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 27,2mm seat tube.|
|Fork:||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, Thru axle 12 x 100mm.|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup Light Bearings|
|Stem:||FSA OS-99 CSI|
|Bars:||FSA K-Force Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS|
|Rims:||DT PRC 1400 Spline DB 65 CL TL|
|Front Hub:||DT PRC 1400 Spline DB 65 CL TL|
|Rear Hub:||DT PRC 1400 Spline DB 65 CL TL|
|Front Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All SeasonTLR 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All SeasonTLR 700x25|
|Seat Post:||FSA K-Force Light SB25 27,2x400mm Di2 compatible|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.