Orbea Ordu M10i Team 2018 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Only the best will do with the Orbea Ordu M10i Team triathlon bike. The aerodynamically designed OMP... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Only the best will do with the Orbea Ordu M10i Team triathlon bike. The aerodynamically designed OMP carbon monocoque frame is stiff, allowing great power transfer, and makes air slide easily past, giving you that extra advantage. Shimano’s Dura Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers super quick, professional shifting and pairs with a Rotor Flow chainset to increase power transfer. The DT Swiss PRC 1400 Spline 65 carbon wheels help with aerodynamics, and offer a stiff platform to carry momentum.
- OMP carbon monocoque frame is lightweight and has mini-tapered headtube and is Di2 compatible
- OMP carbon and alloy fork is lightweight and accurate
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain gives lightning fast, professional shifting
- Tri Rig Omega X Standart brakes are aerodynamic and powerful
- Rotor Flow chainset is stiff are helps power transfer
- DT PRC 1400 Spline 65 carbon wheels are lightweight, aerodynamic and fast rolling
- Vision Trimax Carbon Semi-integrated J-Bend handlebars are lightweight and put you in the right position
- Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR tyres are quick rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Yellow/Blue, Black, Blue/Black, Black/Green, White/Red
- The Orbea Ordu M10i Team is available with 0% APR finance
"Ordu" translates to “moment” in the Basque language. It’s the perfect name for a bike created to capture the efforts of training and distil them into the present, a single focus on having the time of your life. The time you push so deep into the tunnel you can’t recall the minutes spent on the road. When heart rate, wattage and gear selection completely vanish from your perception and it is only you and the bike. We all know moments like this - the rarest of events when somehow you ride beyond your capabilities and do the perfect effort. Everything clicks into place and you have the time of your life.
Freeflow - Rotation of the spokes and today's wider rim and tires approaching from behind the fork (against the flow of wind as the wheel spins) creates a high pressure/high drag zone. Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from this area to reduce pressure and turbulence. Normal directional aerodynamics remain unchanged, but the bike gets faster because the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades less chaotic.
Mondragon Tube Shapes - Not many bike companies have the research and development capabilities of an Engineering School at their fingertips. Orbea works directly with specialists at Mondragon University in the Basque Country to analyse and test aerodynamic concepts. Our subtle improvements to a traditional airfoil are aimed specifically at helping riders go faster in conditions typically encountered on the road - Faster at lower speeds and faster at higher yaw angles.
Mini Taper - We decided to go a different route. We developed a 25.4 x 28.6mm Mini Taper for the Ordu headtube and fork steerer tube. Air flows smoothly around the reduced frontal area and past a clever aerodynamic stem cover and continues unhindered. These solutions decrease drag by reducing frontal area by 10% over a straight 28.6mm design and save a few grams at the same time. No small improvement.
Multisport Geometry - Take advantage of Ordu's true multisport geometry for Triathlons or Time Trials without workarounds. It’s hard to give it your all if you feel like you're making do. Ordu was designed under the premise that there's no reason to settle for an almost perfect fit. With a calculated linear progression between sizes and the frankly massive range of saddle positions made possible by our symmetrical seat post, you'll never have the nagging feeling that you'd be faster "If Only..."
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Ordu carbon OMP, monocoque, 1" - 1 1/8" mini tapered head tube, BB386 ø46mm , powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, vertical dropouts, UCI legal.|
|Fork:||Ordu OMP carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1" - 1 1/8" mini tapered head tube.|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8"-1" Integrated Aluminium Cup|
|Stem:||FSA Trimax Carbon|
|Bars:||Vision Trimax Carbon Semi-integrated J-Bend|
|Front Brake:||Tri Rig Omega X Standart|
|Rear Brake:||Tri Rig Omega X Standart|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rims:||DT PRC 1400 Spline 65|
|Front Hub:||DT PRC 1400 Spline 65|
|Rear Hub:||DT PRC 1400 Spline 65|
|Front Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All SeasonTLR 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All SeasonTLR 700x25|
|Chainset:||Rotor Flow 36x52At|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-28t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.