Orbea Ordu M30 2018 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For all out speed, the Orbea Ordu M30 triathlon bike delivers in spades. The lightweight OME carbon ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
For all out speed, the Orbea Ordu M30 triathlon bike delivers in spades. The lightweight OME carbon frame features an aerodynamically efficient design, made to slice through wind. The Shimano 105 drivetrain is slick shifting, punching well above its weight, and the Vision Team 30 Comp wheels are quick rolling, paired to grippy Vittoria Rubino tyres. Build up your triathlon reputation aboard the Orbea Ordu M30.
- OME carbon monocoque frame is lightweight and allows for electronic shifting
- OME carbon and alloy fork is lightweight and accurate
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives quality shifting
- Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher wheels are robust and great for training
- Vision Trimax Alloy handlebars put you in the right position
- Vittoria Rubino G+ 23c tyres are quick rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Grey/Orange, Black/Red
- The Orbea Ordu M30 is available with 0% APR finance
"Ordu" translates to “moment” in the Basque language. It’s the perfect name for a bike created to capture the efforts of training and distil them into the present, a single focus on having the time of your life. The time you push so deep into the tunnel you can’t recall the minutes spent on the road. When heart rate, wattage and gear selection completely vanish from your perception and it is only you and the bike. We all know moments like this - the rarest of events when somehow you ride beyond your capabilities and do the perfect effort. Everything clicks into place and you have the time of your life.
Freeflow - Rotation of the spokes and today's wider rim and tires approaching from behind the fork (against the flow of wind as the wheel spins) creates a high pressure/high drag zone. Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from this area to reduce pressure and turbulence. Normal directional aerodynamics remain unchanged, but the bike gets faster because the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades less chaotic.
Mondragon Tube Shapes - Not many bike companies have the research and development capabilities of an Engineering School at their fingertips. Orbea works directly with specialists at Mondragon University in the Basque Country to analyse and test aerodynamic concepts. Our subtle improvements to a traditional airfoil are aimed specifically at helping riders go faster in conditions typically encountered on the road - Faster at lower speeds and faster at higher yaw angles.
Mini Taper - We decided to go a different route. We developed a 25.4 x 28.6mm Mini Taper for the Ordu headtube and fork steerer tube. Air flows smoothly around the reduced frontal area and past a clever aerodynamic stem cover and continues unhindered. These solutions decrease drag by reducing frontal area by 10% over a straight 28.6mm design and save a few grams at the same time. No small improvement.
Multisport Geometry - Take advantage of Ordu's true multisport geometry for Triathlons or Time Trials without workarounds. It’s hard to give it your all if you feel like you're making do. Ordu was designed under the premise that there's no reason to settle for an almost perfect fit. With a calculated linear progression between sizes and the frankly massive range of saddle positions made possible by our symmetrical seat post, you'll never have the nagging feeling that you'd be faster "If Only..."
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Ordu carbon OME, monocoque, 1-1/8" head tube, PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, vertical dropouts, UCI legal, external battery compatible.|
|Fork:||Ordu OME carbon fork, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube.|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8" Integrated Carbon Cup|
|Bars:||Vision Trimax Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Orbea OC-II|
|Rear Brake:||Orbea OC-II|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 5801|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 5800|
|Shifters:||Shimano Bar End SL-BSR1|
|Rims:||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Front Hub:||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Rear Hub:||Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x23 60TPI G+|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x23 60TPI G+|
|Seat Post:||TIJA ORDU OME CARBONO|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Compact MegaExo 36x52t|
|Chain:||Fsa Team Issue|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 5800 11-28t 11-Speed|
Orbea Ordu M30 2018 - Triathlon Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Absolute brilliant bike. Aerodynamics Well thought about cuts through air really good.
Absolute brilliant bike. Aerodynamics Well thought about cuts through air really good.Close review