Orbea Rallon M-LTD Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Top components adorn this carbon full sus, 29” enduro bike. The Orbea Rallon M-LTD is a capable and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Top components adorn this carbon full sus, 29” enduro bike. The Orbea Rallon M-LTD is a capable and accessible MTB that can take on any mountain trail it’s pointed down.
The all new Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon frame on the Rallon is built with enduro racing intentions at its heart, and rolls on 29” wheels. With a blend of high modulus and high strength fibres, the carbon sheets are laser cut to optimise the layout and reduce excess material. It features Boost 12x148mm spacing to get the chainstays nice and short for playful handling, as well as giving plenty of tyre clearance.
The Asymmetry Ergonomics create an offset that allows easy access to the shock controls, plus space for a 500ml water bottle. It also gives generous stand-over height, allowing riders to choose the size of their bike based on desired reach, rather than the height of the frame. The offset pivot link also helps the suspension kinematics work their magic by giving a sensitive initial stroke and excellent pedalling efficiency.
The Fox suspension front and rear give complete control to the rider. A Fox DHX2 Factory 2-Position Adjust rear shock control the 150mm travel rear suspension, giving supple support, while up front a Fox 36 Float Factory 160 FIT HSC LSC fork has 160mm travel to give steering precision. High speed and low speed compression adjustment is available for the front and rear shocks, and both also get the Kashima coating treatment for slippery action.
Driving the bike is a 1x12 speed SRAM XX1 Eagle setup, with a massive 500% gear range to climb the steepest routes and give the easy gears for longer hauls. Taking speed management seriously, the SRAM Guide RSC brakes slow you down with precision and consistency.
The 29” DT Swiss XMC-1200 Spline carbon wheelset has a 30mm internal width to give the tyres solid support and greater traction. The wheels are super lightweight, yet robust enough to take on the most rugged trails. Maxxis tyres adorn these beautiful wheels. A Minion DHF delivers huge grip in the front, while an Aggressor in the rear gives faster rolling. They combine to make a race worthy setup.
If racing is your goal, then the Orbea Rallon M-LTD is the bike for you.
- Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon frame with Advanced Dynamics 150mm suspension technology and Boost 12x148mm spacing
- Fox DHX2 Factory 2-Position Adjust rear shock with Kashima Coating
- Fox 36 Float Factory 160 FIT HSC LSC with Kashima coating and Boost 15x110mm spacing
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has massive 500% gearing
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes delivery powerful and consistent braking
- 29” DT Swiss XMC-1200 Spline 30mm carbon wheelset is strong and fast rolling
- Maxxis Minion DHF 3C Exo TR front tyres and Aggressor Exo TR rear tyre offer masses of grip
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Black, Blue/Mint, Purple/Blue
- Custom colours and upgrade options available – contact us for more information
- The Orbea Rallon M-LTD is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 150mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory 160 FIT HSC LSC QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DHX2 Factory 2-Position Adjust 450lb SLS TiN 230x60mm|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine R 35mm interface|
|Bars:||Race Face Next 35 10mm Rise 800mm|
|Front Brake:||Avid Guide RSC Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Avid Guide RSC Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle Gold|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Rims:||DT XMC-1200 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Front Hub:||DT XMC-1200 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Rear Hub:||DT XMC-1200 Spline 30mm TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.50" 60 TPI 3C Exo TLR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.30" 60 TPI Exo TLR|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Turbine Dropper 31.6x490/175mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost 32t Gold|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XX1 XG-1299 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Orbea Rallon M-LTD Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
This has helped me decide to go for a 29 next time.
This has helped me decide to go for a 29 next time.Close review
May have got similar performance from cheaper version but this bike rips and loves a jump
May have got similar performance from cheaper version but this bike rips and loves a jumpClose review