Orbea Rallon M10 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Rallon has become one of the go to 29er Enduro bikes right now, often seen on the race cir... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Rallon has become one of the go to 29er Enduro bikes right now, often seen on the race circuit, it’s furious on the descents and efficient on the climbs.
Being a 29er it naturally holds its speed and momentum on all types of trail. The lightweight asymmetric full carbon fibre frame lets this relatively large bike stay nimble with the agility to be thrown around easily at speed.
150mm rear and 160mm of front travel with wide 2.5-inch Maxxis rubber mean this bike can take anything you can throw at it, as proved on the Enduro World Series.
“Straight out of the box this bike is a weapon!”
Race ready specification at a great price for a full carbon fibre long travel enduro bike. Suspension from Fox, a stiff 36 Float Performance up front and the incredibly well-respected Fox DPX2 air shock on the rear. Sram’s dependable GX Eagle 12 speed groupset mixed with the ever-dependable Shimano XT brakes, rolling on the wide and strong DT Swiss E-1900 Spline 30 wheelset.
- Full carbon fibre frame
- 65° head angle, 76° seat angle
- 29” Wheels
- 160mm Fox 36 Float Performance
- 150mm rear travel from Fox DPX2 Factory shock
- Sram GX Eagle drivetrain
- Wide and strong DT Swiss wheelset
- Sizes Small/medium, Large, Extra Large
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
- Pure Enduro Geometry
- Slack Head Angle
- Long Cockpit
- Adjustable Geometry
- Long Wheelbase
- Steep Seat Angle
- Low Bottom Bracket
- Short Chainstays
- Great Stability at speed through rough terrain
- Optimum balance and weight distribution
- A simple rotation of the shock mount pin drops the BB 7mm and slackens angles by 0.5 degrees.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 150mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Performance 160 3-Position QR15x110|
|Rear Shock:||Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 230x60mm|
|Headset:||ACROS 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Bars:||Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8020 Hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8020 Hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle Gold|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rims:||DT E-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.50" 60 Tpi Exo TLR|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.50" 60 Tpi Exo TLR|
|Seat Post:||Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia XR Trail|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|