Orbea Terra H40-D 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Of course, you’re not lost, you just aren’t quite sure if this road is the quickest route to the nex... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Terra can fill several roles - Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training or Commuting.
- Tire Clearance means the ability to mount accessories like mudguards.
- Functional All-Road Geometry means that Terra can change with the seasons.
- Small sections absorb vibration
- Optimized shapes for compliance and comfort
- Lighter than elastomer inserts
- A smoother Terra means more comfort and control
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Terra Hydro Aluminium|
|Fork:||Orbea Terra (Carbon)|
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup ACB Bearings|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS405 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS405 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x40 DTC 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x40 DTC 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Orbea OC-I 27.2x350mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-34t 10-Speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
Orbea Terra H40-D 2019 - Cyclocross Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Very powerful, it gives what it gets. This bike can only get better as the days go on
Very powerful, it gives what it gets. This bike can only get better as the days go onClose review
The bike is very light and strong I took it on a 70 mile ride and took nearly 2 hours of my previous time
The bike is very light and strong I took it on a 70 mile ride and took nearly 2 hours of my previous timeClose review