Orbea Terra M30-D 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Orbea Terra M30-D all road bike makes sure you can go ride wherever you like. The OMP carbon fra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Orbea Terra M30-D all road bike makes sure you can go ride wherever you like. The OMP carbon frame is lightweight and comfortable and features a more upright geometry than a standard road bike, allowing a more relaxed riding position for tackling both roads and off-road tracks. Shimano’s 105 drivetrain is slick shifting, and the disc brakes are great for any weather conditions.
- OMP carbon frame is lightweight and robust
- OMP carbon for helps absorb vibrations to smoothen the ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is reliable and smooth shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful no matter the weather
- Mavic Aksium wheels are robust and quick rolling
- Kenda 35c tyres are fast, yet comfortable
- FSA finishing components give custom feel
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Green/Black, Black, Blue/Red, Grey/Blue, Anthracite/Yellow
- The Orbea Terra M30-D is available with 0% APR finance
Of course you’re not lost, you just aren’t quite sure if this road is the quickest route to the next ridge. The weather is great, you’ve got all day and you’re riding Terra, so keep the wheels rolling. If route-finding, taking the long way home and straying from the beaten path are your ideas of fun, there is no better tool than Terra for unlocking your desire to explore.
All Road Geometry -
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Several bikes in one, Terra can fill several roles - Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training or Commuting.
- Tire Clearance, the ability to mount accessories like mud guards combined with a functional All-Road Geometry means that Terra can change with the seasons.
- Small sections absorb vibration.
- Optimized shapes for compliance and comfort
- Lighter than elastomer inserts provide a comfortable and controlled ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Headset:||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Stem:||FSA Gossamer Pro|
|Bars:||FSA Gossamer Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 5800 GS|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x35 DTC 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Flintridge K1152 700x35 DTC 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||FSA SL-K SB20 27.2x350mm Di2 compatible|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Pro Adventure 32x48t|
|Chain:||Fsa Team Issue|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 5800 11-32t 11-Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.