Orca 226 Kompress Mens Race Suit
- ShowProduct Information If you’re looking for a race suit that will improve aerodynamics, decrease muscle fatigue, naturally... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight: 145gsm StretchSkn fabric on the legs, shoulders and side panels mean faster wicking time, less sweat retention and better aerodynamics on the bike.
- Naturally Cooling: Vapour Cool uses nano-crystal technology to keep the body cool and promote fast wicking on the front panels of the top of the suit.
- Storage: Two angled covered pockets on the lower back give you plenty of space to store the nutrition you need within easy reach.
- Supreme Comfort: 4mm Italian Tri-Tech chamois with 120kg density and 3mm perforation gives greater comfort on the bike while the DryFast system wicks away moisture leaving you feeling fresher.
- Compression: Woven fabric construction gives greater compression properties allowing greater muscle support and increased fatigue prevention.
- Tri-Enduro: Panels of the new Tri-Enduro tricot mesh fabric are used across the back of 226 garments for higher levels of breathability and moisture wicking. The high spandex content provides better levels of stretch recovery, while the polyester gives the mesh increased strength and a smoother hand feel.
- Stretchskin: The ultra lightweight StretchSkn four way stretch fabric featured in the 226 range is strategically placed where aerodynamics are most important. This multi faceted woven fabric also provides compression benefits allowing muscle support and slower rate of fatigue.
- Vapor-Cool: Orca´s new Vapour Cool fabric uses nano crystals embedded in the fibre to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. The cross-section yarn construction enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorizing, and anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance.
- Tri-Mesh: Tri-Mesh uses a mix of polyester and spandex to wick moisture away from the body and provide increased breathablity for comfort during exercise. This is used for the internal-bra, giving support with maximum breathability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.