Orca 226 Mens Tri Tank
- ShowProduct Information If you’re looking for a tank that will improve aerodynamics, decrease muscle fatigue, naturally cool... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight: Revolutionary new Tri-Enduro mesh used on the back of the 226 Tri Tank wicks moisture away fast.
- Naturally Cooling: Vapour Cool uses nano-crystal technology to keep the body cool and promote fast wicking on the front and lower back panels.
- Storage: Two large rear pockets across the lower back give you plenty of room to store the nutrition you need within easy reach in a place that won’t bounce around.
- Tri-Enduro: Panels of the new Tri-Enduro tricot mesh fabric are used across the back of 226 garments for higher levels of breathability and moisture wicking. The high spandex content gives better levels of stretch recovery, while the polyester gives the mesh increased strength and a smoother hand feel.
- Stretchskin: The ultra lightweight StretchSkn four way stretch fabric featured in the 226 range is strategically placed where aerodynamics are most important. This multi faceted woven fabric also provides compression benefits allowing muscle support and slower rate of fatigue.
- Vapour Cool: Orca´s new Vapour Cool fabric uses nano crystals embedded in the fibre to naturally conduct heat away from the body, keeping you cool. The cross-section yarn construction enhances moisture wicking and dries quickly. This highly breathable fabric also contains silver ions that are antibacterial and deodorizing, and anti-allergy, making it ideal for longer distance.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.