Orca 226 Perform Race Suit
- ShowProduct Information The 226 Perform Race Suit uses state-of-the-art Stretchskin technology to improve aerodynamics and p... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe 226 Perform Race Suit uses state-of-the-art Stretchskin technology to improve aerodynamics and provide you with necessary muscular compression. This tri suit also features a new adjustment system, laser cutting and thermo-sealing in the lower torso, and its Revolutional fabric allows quick drying, keeping you comfortable throughout the entire training session or race. In addition, its high-performance Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois helps you during the cycling component of the race, without limiting your movement as you run. Maximum performance in just one suit.
- Stretchskin: This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin in order to provide you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric's hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times, while providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Vapour-Cool: This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race.
- Tri-Tech Chamois: This 4 mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort.
- Storage: The new angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it. In addition, the new mesh fabric prevents water pockets from forming.
- Thermo-Sealed: The exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing.
- Visibility: Its thermo-sealed and reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.