Orca 226 Short Sleeve Race Suit
- ShowProduct Information With a unique un-connected waist feature, the Kompress Short Sleaved Race Suit with Open Waist fully... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Stretchskin: This next-generation technical fabric fits the body like a second skin to offer outstanding muscle support and improved aerodynamics, along with exceptional breathability. Used on the legs, sides and shoulder panels it allows for quick drying and and excellent UV protection.
- Vapour-Cool: Used on the chest and lower back panel of the racesuit, the nano-crystal technology with UPF50+ sun protection keeps the body cool and promotes fast wicking to keep you feeling drier in hot conditions.
- Open Waist: Front of the race suit fully opens to allow for faster transitions and quick toilet breaks during the race!
- Ri-Tech Chamois: With a 2-8mm moulded cut, this 110kg density PU foam chamois is calibrated to move with the user with the location of the cushioned areas designed specifically for triathletes needs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.