Orca 226 Short Sleeve Race Suit
- ShowProduct Information With its exclusive opening system, the 226 Kompress Aero men's race suit maintains a perfect fit bot... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Stretch skin: This next generation technical fabric fits the body like a second skin to offer the muscle support you need. Its hydrophobic coating keeps the garment dry at all times, while at the same time offering UPF 50+ UV protection.
- Vapour-Cool: This nanocrystal technology keeps the body fresh and promotes fast wicking so you feel comfortable and cool during the race.
- Opening System: The exclusive opening system lets you save seconds in transitions and toilet breaks.
- Tri-tech Chamois: The popular high performance and high quality, 4mm, 120kg/m3 density Tri-Tech chamois pad give you unprecedented comfort.
- Storage: The two angled rear pockets, located in the lower part of the back, have all the space needed to store your nutrition within easy reach.
- Elastic Grip: The elastic grip in the lower area keeps the shorts in place, delivering unparalleled comfort.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.