Orca 300ml Wetsuit Cleaner
- ShowProduct Information Orca's Wetsuit Cleaner is a water-soluble environmentally friendly cleaning product that has been sp... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOrca's Wetsuit Cleaner is a water-soluble environmentally friendly cleaning product that has been specially developed to clean and sanitise neoprene products. This cleaner easily removes dirt and odour, organic residue, sunscreen and salt deposits to leave your clean wetsuit with a fresh scent. This cleaner also helps keep the neoprene supple and softer for longer - resulting in next-to-skin comfort and easier exit and entry of the suit. Our wetsuit cleaner is made of natural and biodegradable ingredients.
- Caring for the environment: Orca conjures up the instinct and the boldness of a powerful ocean. Orca Wetsuit Cleaner is a concentrated cleaning product that calls to mind the natural, fresh sensation of the sea. What’s more, in line with the brand’s firm commitment to the planet, it is environmentally friendly. Manufactured with natural, biodegradable components, this product is gentle on your skin and on your sports equipment.
- A perfect finish: This concentration reduces the abrasive effect of neoprene on the skin, minimising the chance of any skin irritation. It will also help you put on your wetsuit faster and easier. Use it to effectively clean and sterilise both your wetsuit and your training and competition accessories, so that they remain just like new over time. Its new and improved formula does away with any type of dirt that could damage your wetsuit, from adverse weather conditions to external elements, such as sunscreen, urine or salt residue. Make your wetsuit last longer with one simple action!
- Easy to use: This product is easy to use; just dilute it in warm water. You can use it with both hot and cold water. It easily eliminates impregnated dirt and bad odours. Your gear will preserve all its qualities and you only need to worry about doing your best in competition.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.