Orca Compression Arm Sleeve
- ShowProduct Information If you’re looking for protection from the cold as well as incredible compression benefits. Your best... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Recovery: Wear them under your shirt for maximum recovery in the summer after full-on sessions.
- Protection: The Compression Full Arm is perfect for protection from the cold while also giving the additional benefit of compression properties.
- Ultra Light: For optimum comfort, the microfibre is seamless, lightweight (0,9 grams/cm3) and very soft. During exercise, it will feel like you are wearing nothing. You will be lighter and faster
- Cycling: More resistance during effort, and outstanding during recovery. A must-have for road and mountain bike cyclists
- Shock Absorber: The 360° compression lessens the “shock wave” effect on veins and joints
- Recovery: Accelerates venous return and prevents blood from collecting in muscles - making your legs feel ultra light
- Massaging Fibre: A patented fibre where every movement triggers a micro massage, providing a sensation of lightness and well-being
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.