Orca Core Aero Race Suit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tri Suits See the latest products
New in Tri Suits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This men's short-sleeved race suit has been specifically designed to offer you the best aerodynamic ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
This men's short-sleeved race suit has been specifically designed to offer you the best aerodynamic performance, along with great comfort. Its high-quality Italian fabrics, manufactured from recycled nylon, deliver a perfect fit and increased breathability. The leg grip keeps the trisuit in place at all times. Rear pockets allow you to keep gels and nutrition handy and the Orca exclusive chamois pad keeps you comfortable over any distance.
- Orca has developed its aerodynamic products in a wind tunnel, testing the increased performance of the sleeved versus the sleeveless version and achieving a perfect fit. The design also provides extra sun protection.
- The long-life Italian fabric is manufactured from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, giving it a greater resistance to wear and tear. The perfect fabric to compete and train over long distances.
- This light material dries quickly and delivers superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water-repellent coating reduces drag through the water while swimming.
- Combined with a Soft Mesh rear panel, these side Vapour panels offer improved breathability and comfort where you most need it.
- The 6mm, 120kg density Italian chamois pad, with an improved pressure line and an adjusted cut, offers advanced comfort on the bike.
- The fabrics are made from 80% recycled nylon.
- The elastic grip on the lower section keeps the shorts in place, giving you unequalled comfort.
- STORAGE The rear pockets have all the space you need to store your nutrition and keep it within reach when you need it.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.