Orca Core Race Suit
- ShowProduct Information Core Race Suit is synonymous with aerodynamics and comfort. made from high quality, eco-friendly Ita... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Core Race Suit is synonymous with aerodynamics and comfort. made from high quality, eco-friendly Italian recycled nylon, it offers the perfect fit along with sun protection and maximum breathability. The grip keeps the suit in place while you train or compete. Back pockets let you store whatever you need within easy reach. The exclusive Orca chamois keeps you comfortable for longer.
- The long-lasting Italian fabric is made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE ™, providing greater wear resistance. The perfect fabric for long distance competitions and training.
- This lightweight fabric provides fast wicking and superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water repellent coating lets you glide through the water during the swim.
- Combined with a Soft Mesh back panel, these Vapour side panels offer exceptional breathability and comfort where you need them most.
- 6mm Italian chamois with 120kg density, improved pressure line and slim fit gives you greater comfort on the bike. ECO-FRIENDLY The fabric is made from 80% recycled nylon.
- The elastic grip on the bottom keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort.
- Convenient back pockets give you all the space you need to store your nutrition and always have it on hand.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available