Orca Core Short Sleeve Tri Suit
- ShowProduct Information This men's short-sleeved race suit has been specifically designed to offer you the best aerodynamic ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThis men's short-sleeved race suit has been specifically designed to offer you the best aerodynamic performance, along with great comfort. Its high-quality Italian fabrics, manufactured from recycled nylon, deliver a perfect fit and increased breathability. The leg grip keeps the trisuit in place at all times. Rear pockets allow you to keep gels and nutrition handy and the Orca exclusive chamois pad keeps you comfortable over any distance.
- Short-Sleeve Design: Orca has developed its aerodynamic products in a wind tunnel, testing the increased performance of the sleeved versus the sleeveless version and achieving a perfect fit. The design also provides extra sun protection.
- Long Life Fabrics: The long-life Italian fabric is manufactured from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, giving it a greater resistance to wear and tear. The perfect fabric to compete and train over long distances.
- Aquastretch: This light material dries quickly and delivers superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water-repellent coating reduces drag through the water while swimming.
- Lateral Vapour Panels: Combined with a Soft Mesh rear panel, these side Vapour panels offer improved breathability and comfort where you most need it.
- Tri-Support Chamois: This 6mm, 120kg density Italian chamois pad, with an improved pressure line and an adjusted cut, offers advanced comfort on the bike.
- Eco-Friendly: The fabrics are made from 80% recycled nylon.
- Elastic Grip: The elastic grip on the lower section keeps the shorts in place, giving you unequalled comfort.
- Storage: The rear pockets have all the space you need to store your nutrition and keep it within reach when you need it.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.