Orca Core Womens Triathlon Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The Core Tri Short is designed with high-quality Italian eco-friendly fabrics, made from recycled ny... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Long-life Fabrics: The long-lasting Italian fabric is made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, providing greater wear resistance. The perfect fabric for long distance races and training.
- Aquastretch: This lightweight fabric provides fast wicking and superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water repellent coating improves glide during the swim.
- Eco-friendly: The fabric is made from 80% recycled nylon.
- Tri-tech Chamois: With a 120 kg/m3 density, the popular Italian-made 6 mm Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women. Giving you greater comfort on the bike, and fast wicking to keep you dry.
- Storage: Built-in rear back pocket gives you plenty of space to store your nutrition for easy access.
- Elastic Grip: The elastic grip at the bottom keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.