Orca Kids Core Trisuit
- ShowProduct Information The quality of the adult Core range is now available for children as well. The high-performance fabr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe quality of the adult Core range is now available for children as well. The high-performance fabrics used boast low water absorption and good compression. The Core Kid Race Suit is comfortable and sturdy, as it uses the same materials as the adult version. It consists of an environmentally sustainable Italian-made material, a high quality recycled nylon, which provides an optimum fit, sun protection and maximum breathability. This trisuit is designed with a chamois that is specifically designed for children who train for triathlons. The suit for rising stars.
- Long Life Fabrics: The long-lasting Italian fabric is made of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, making it more resistant to wear. The perfect child-proof fabric.
- Aquastretch: This lightweight fabric dries quickly and provides superior breathability while its waterproof Orca Enduro coating allows it to glide through water when you are swimming.
- Tri-Support Chamois: This 9-mm Italian-made chamois with a density of 65 kg/m3 is the perfect size for triathlon use and provides necessary protection to young athletes.
- Eco-Friendly: The fabrics are made of 80% recycled nylon.
- Storage: Two open back pockets ensure that the little ones can easily access food.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.