Orca Kids Open Squad Full Sleeve Wet Suit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wet Suits See the latest products
New in Wet Suits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Openwater Squad kid’s wetsuit offers high visibility for open water safety with bright neon oran... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Visibility: High Visibility Neon orange arms allow kids to be extremely visible in the open water - greatly increasing both yours and their feeling of security.
- Flexibility and Fit: With a thickness of 1.5-2.5mm. Yamamoto neoprene all over, this suit is super flexible and warm. And with a cut that’s specially designed for kid’s, and available just in kid’s sizes, they’ll experience the best freedom of movement in the open water.
- Value: At such an affordable pricepoint, this suit is really one that you can kit out the whole family with at a great price. (For adults version check out the Openwater wetsuit)
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.