Orca Perform Swimrun Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The new Perform range has been designed with the goal of offering a modular solution to all types of... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new Perform range has been designed with the goal of offering a modular solution to all types of swimrunners. You can adapt the wetsuit to your needs in order to find the perfect solution for you. The Swimrun Perform is a high-quality Yamamoto wetsuit that is extremely flexible so that you can put your best foot forward while running, without sacrificing the buoyancy you need to gain momentum in the water. The all-purpose wetsuit for swimrunners.
- Versatility: The inner and outer pockets on the legs can hold Swimrun Pads in order to give you extra buoyancy where you need it most. You can combine your Swimrun Pads with an extra pair to get more buoyancy or remove them for more freedom of movement. In addition, thanks to its removable sleeves, this wetsuit can adapt to any climate.
- Flexibility: The 2-mm panels in the arms, combined with the new DuraSkin material, allow this suit to be extremely flexible not only when you are swimming, but also when you are running, so that the thickness of the neoprene doesn't get in your way.
- Endurance: The new DuraSkin material on the lower body protects the suit from any abrasion caused by accessories or obstacles.
- Storage: The new Swimrun Perform features many pockets so that you can store everything you need. It has two large outer pockets on the legs where you can store Swimrun Buoyancy Pads, a large back pocket with a zipper, two inner pockets and two chest pockets, one with elastic mesh for easy access and another with a zipper for storing important items like car keys and money. It also has a back pocket with a lot of storage capacity, to hold all the accessories you need, such as GPS or removable sleeves, as well as interior pockets which are ideal for storing any food or paddles.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available