Orca RS1 Sleeved Swimskin
- ShowProduct Information When wearing a wetsuit isn’t allowed, the RS1 Sleeved Swimskin is the perfect choice for added buoya... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWhen wearing a wetsuit isn’t allowed, the RS1 Sleeved Swimskin is the perfect choice for added buoyancy, support and improved hydrodynamics. The completely waterproof material avoids water absorption, while minimising drag as you move through the water. In addition, the high-compression properties help you keep your core stable for longer. This suit has been designed for a precise fit, which, despite taking a little more time to put on, will give you an advantage when swimming, without affecting your transition. The RS1 Swimskin is also available without sleeves, so you can choose whichever you like best.
- Reduced Friction: Our revolutionary HydroSkin Dry water-repellent coating has a water absorption coefficient of 0% after 3 hours, which increases speed and buoyancy, due to Orca’s exclusive manufacturing method.
- Comfort and Performance: The sealed seams make this suit more flexible and comfortable, allowing greater freedom of movement while swimming, without neglecting maximum core support. With a cut conceived for the specific needs of the swimmer, the Swimskin moves with you to guarantee ultimate freedom of movement.
- Sleeved Design: With the new regulations which allow the use of sleeves, this Swimskin delivers better hydrodynamic performance, while at the same time avoiding water absorption in your aero race suit. The sleeve fabric has been specifically selected for its stretchable and waterproof characteristics, which guarantee greater freedom in your stroke.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available