Orca S7 Womens Full Sleeve Tri Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The S7 is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra bu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe S7 is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S7 was designed to elevate the position of the triathlete in the water without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes. The perfect tool to make sure swimming doesn't slow you down.
- SCS: The SCS coating on the neoprene, typical of high-end suits, reduces friction and helps to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward.
- Zero Chafing: The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- Buoyancy: The S7 corrects your positioning, elevating you as much as possible. The 5-mm thick neoprene, used in the hips and legs, helps keep your lower body at the surface at all times. The 3-mm thick panel, located on the chest, prevents your body from swaying due to improper breathing.
- Flexibility: The 2-mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- Speed: Yamamoto's Hydrolite 39-cell Panels, placed in the lower legs, make transitions faster. Removing the wetsuit is now is easier than ever.
- Yamamoto: The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 Cell: Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- Nano SCS: Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction = more speed!
- Hydrolite: The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without permeating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- Infinity Skin: The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.