Orca Swimrun Calf Guards
- ShowProduct Information These calf guards have been designed specifically for swimrun racing. They give you extra buoyancy i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThese calf guards have been designed specifically for swimrun racing. They give you extra buoyancy in your legs and eliminate the need for a Pull Buoy, allowing more freedom of movement. They also protect your shins from rocks and weeds in order to avoid small scratches that can take away from your enjoyment of the race. The perfect companion for your swimrun races
- Buoyancy: Its sandwich-like construction has an 18mm foam interior and 2mm, 38 cell neoprene, which compensates for the buoyancy lost by wearing shoes during the competition. These calf guards will help keep your legs from sinking, improving your speed and time while you compete.
- Protection: In addition to improving your swimming technique, you will be able to avoid the usual blows caused by contact with stones or brambles while running.
- Compression: Its fabric provides you with the necessary compression to reduce muscle fatigue.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.