Orca Transition Bag Backpack
- ShowProduct Information If you are looking for a backpack where you can carry everything you need for your competitions or t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionIf you are looking for a backpack where you can carry everything you need for your competitions or training sessions, this is the accessory for you. This is an adjustable backpack, which thanks to its adjustable capacity system allows you to increase its capacity so that it can be used in all purposes. Thanks to its new flat base, the backpack remains upright when propped up under a surface, perfect for transitions and changing rooms. It has a pocket for your helmet and a separate pocket in the lower part, which is ideal for carrying a wetsuit or wet clothing. In addition, its design allows for ventilation in the back area, so that it can be used comfortably on the way to training sessions or competitions. This is the ideal racing and training companion you have been waiting for.
- Material: Main Fabric: 100% Polyester; Side Panels: 100% Nylon.
- Comfort: The padded shoulder straps and breathable support in the back portion prevent direct contact with the backpack, reducing sweat.
- Capacity: In addition to its 50L capacity, it consists of different pockets in which you can keep everything you need separate. Your personal objects are kept safe, thanks to its covered compartments.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.