Orro Cycling Gilet
- ShowProduct Information The perfect accessory for the rider who likes to travel at speed; the Orro Gilet is a lightweight an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Vests & Gilets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Front - Flier Fabric (100% polyester, 100gsm)
- Wind and water resistant - 4 way stretch for fit
- Water resistant - >8100mm
- Breathability - class 2
- Back - Fresh Fabric (100% polyester, 90gsm)
- 3D structure that is elastic and highly breathable
- Sides - Stretch Fabric (86% micropolyester, 14% elastane, 140gsm)
- Very elastic and soft microfibre
- Full length, covered YKK camlock zip with top garage
- Flatlock stitching
- 3 gold reflective logos
- 3 full-sized back pockets with 4th zipped centre pocket
- Reflective strip across the top of the back zip
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Cycling Jackets Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Outside Sleeve Length (cm)||Outside Sleeve Length (Inches)|
|XS||87 - 90||34" - 35"||79||31"|
|S||91 - 94||36" - 37"||81||32"|
|M||95 - 101||38" - 40"||83||33"|
|L||102 - 109||41" - 43"||85||33.5"|
|XL||111 - 117||44" - 46"||87||34"|
|XXL||119 - 123||47" - 48"||89||35"|
|XXXL||124 - 129||49" - 51"||91||36"|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Vests & Gilets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.