Ortlieb Bike Packer Classic QL2.1 Pannier Bags
- ShowProduct Information Made of durable polyester fabric and long known as an ideal pannier for extended tours in any kind o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Pannier Bags Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Panniers (pair) with classic lid closure for large packing volume
- Sides of PS 490 nylon material, front and back of PD 620
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- Hooks adjustable without requiring tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic with anti-scratch function protecting the rack
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Due to its symmetrical form it is possible to use only one bag on left or right side The dust flap - with easily operable pull cord - under the lid gives protection e.g. against water, dust and snow
- The edge protector prevents contact with spokes and abrasion
- Simultaneous use of ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag possible
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside Optional accessories: ORTLIEB carrying system, outer pocket/s (size S), mesh pocket, bottle cage, 20 mm QL2.1 hook, anti-theft device long Panniers comes with shoulder strap, reduction inserts 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs per size)
There are currently no customer reviews
Pannier Bags Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.