Ortlieb Bike Packer Classic QL2.1 Pannier Bags
- ShowProduct Information Made of durable polyester fabric and long known as an ideal pannier for extended tours in any kind o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Pannier Bags Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Panniers (pair) with classic lid closure for large packing volume
- Sides of PS 490 nylon material, front and back of PD 620
- QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter
- 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes)
- Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack
- Hooks adjustable without requiring tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component hard-soft synthetic with anti-scratch function protecting the rack
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Due to its symmetrical form it is possible to use only one bag on left or right side The dust flap - with easily operable pull cord - under the lid gives protection e.g. against water, dust and snow
- The edge protector prevents contact with spokes and abrasion
- Simultaneous use of ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag possible
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside Optional accessories: ORTLIEB carrying system, outer pocket/s (size S), mesh pocket, bottle cage, 20 mm QL2.1 hook, anti-theft device long Panniers comes with shoulder strap, reduction inserts 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs per size)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Pannier Bags Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available