Ortlieb Cor13 Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The minimalist design and weight make this a pack you can carry all day long. Though the Cor13 has n... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe minimalist design and weight make this a pack you can carry all day long. Though the Cor13 has no external frame, it is very comfortable. The padded back with ventilation channels gives efficient air circulation. The anatomically contoured shoulder straps and chest strap are individually adjustable, and keep the pack close to your body. The waterproof nylon fabric is extremely abrasion resistant and gives the pack its low weight (only 700 g/24.5 oz.). Helmets may be stowed under the adjustable and removable front flap with large reflective print. The main compartment houses a sewn-in organizer for the inclusion of an optional hydration system. It goes without saying that the Cor13 is well suited for hiking and ski tours. Snowboarders can fix their board under the front flap, and will enjoy the Cor’s perfect fit during freeriding.
- Waterproof TIZIP zipper
- Zipped valuables pocket inside flap (not waterproof!)
- Sealable aperture for hydration tube
- Tube clip on shoulder strap
- Key ring inside