Oxford Metro-Glo Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Road accident studies have shown that the most effective way to alert road users to the presence of ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Road accident studies have shown that the most effective way to alert road users to the presence of another human, is to make the human form as recognisable as possible. When the driver recognises the rider as a human form, their animal instincts kick in and changes their whole approach to the rider. They naturally will take much greater care, slow down and give the rider more space.
Lighting the rider through 360 degrees to create a 3D shape also improves other road users' judgement of speed and distance.
The Oxford Metro-glo helmet is one of the vital components to deliver this visibility to cycle riders, giving both visible and practical protection.
- Full in-mould shell
- 20 Vents
- Adjustable dial-fit retention system
- Battery powered rear lighting unit
- 360 degree fibre-optic moulded into the shell
- Available in sizes 54-58cm, 58cm-62cm
- Weights: large 290 grams, medium 280 grams
- CONFORMS TO CE EN1078
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.