Oxford Shackle 14 D-Lock Duo Pack Gold Sold Secure
- ShowProduct Information Gold Sold Secure Rated Don’t let a light fingered thief get away with your pride and joy. The Oxford... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Gold Sold Secure Rated
Don’t let a light fingered thief get away with your pride and joy. The Oxford Shackle 14 D-Lock Duo lock is Gold Sold Secure rated. This is the highest security rating a bike lock can receive and shows its strength against a range of attacks.
A hardened steel shackle and lock barrel and secure double locking mechanism makes this D-lock very tough to break.
Included in the pack is a cable lock so you can secure wheels or other quick release components to your frame.
- Shock resistant rubber over-molded lock body
- Hardened steel 14mm shackle and lock barrel
- Ultra-secure double locking mechanism
- Unique carry bracket
- Comes with 3 keys
- Key replacement service
- High tech pick-resistant locking system
- Sold Secure Cycle Gold Approved
- Comes with cable to secure wheels to the frame and the frame to an immovable object
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.